HILDA User Manual - Release 12
Open the HILDA User Manual PDF version (3,728KB) (192 pages)The HILDA User Manual aims to cover the things that you need to know to use the data, including:
- missing data conventions;
- introduction to the derived variables;
- how to match the data files together;
- income imputation;
- overview of the data documentation;
- summary of the data quality issues;
- how to use the weights; and
- summary of the survey design and data collection procedures.
The HILDA User Manual has been updated for Release 12. The manual is a living document, so expect it to be updated and added to in the future.